Cutting-Edge Restorative Dentistry in West Chester, OH
For a restoration that lasts, count on L.A.N.U. to get the job done right. Call 513-860-1940 today to book your first appointment and take that first step toward restoring your smile. Restorative dentistry at L.A.N.U. restores your teeth as well as your confidence, as looking good equates to feeling good. With our dental services, you can regain the strength of your teeth along with their shiny appearance; this all comes with the added resistance to future tooth decay.
Dr. Nechvatal-Uhelski has years of experience providing her Ohio neighbors with flawless restorative procedures. Whether you’ve experienced trauma, decay, gum disease, or other issues, she has likely seen it before. She is equipped to treat you and get your mouth back to looking and feeling good again.
First-Rate Dental Restorative Services and Treatments
Some of the many services Dr. Nechvatal-Uhelski provides include:
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: This intensive cosmetic dental treatment is performed when a patient has several teeth that are worn, damaged, or missing. It utilizes some of the procedures further down on this list and is not a uniform process. We tailor the treatment to your mouth and situation.
- Dentures: Partial or complete dentures are used when multiple teeth are missing from the mouth.
- Dental Bridges: These are used to bridge a space between two natural teeth. Each fixed bridge is subtle, blending into your natural tooth structure. Bridges are also implemented for patients with missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns: These involve the removal of an infected tooth cavity before a crown is placed over the tooth to seal and restore it.
- Inlays and Onlays: Like traditional fillings, these procedures cover your tooth’s cusp tips, masking the space the cavity once inhabited. Inlays and onlays can be customized in different colors, including porcelain white.
- Teeth Whitening: This in-chair process restores the color of your teeth to their natural white by using bleaching or other methods.
All of these procedures aim to reclaim the aesthetics and health of your mouth. If there is a service you require that you do not see here, contact our offices to see whether we provide what you are looking for. We offer some of the most advanced restorative dentistry in West Chester, OH.
The Complete Restorative Dentist Treatment
Our professional and kind staff are available during working hours to answer any questions or concerns you may have about treatment. Dental work isn’t always pleasant to think about, so we do our best to create a friendly and straightforward environment.
Dr. Nechvatal-Uhelski received her DMD from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in Cleveland, Ohio. She has performed countless dental restorations and surgeries throughout her career. If you are new to her practice, rest assured that you are in capable hands.
Please book an appointment with Dr. Nechvatal-Uhelski or her staff by calling 513-860-1940 today. See for yourself how L.A.N.U. has created the most healthy smiles of any dental practice in West Chester, OH.